The large number of regulatory and risk-controlling measures have led to dramatic adjustments in the financial sector over the past few years that have had a lasting effect on business models, which have affected company revenues and costs, and have greatly changed the process landscape.
The financial market crisis has changed the banking landscape sustainably, and this development has not yet been completed. Through the cross-country cooperation in various projects of our customers and ongoing further education, our experts remain up-to-date in the various topics when changes to the regulatory requirements. We use our acquired knowledge for our customers in the financial sector and support them in the implementation of the numerous regulatory requirements in the fields of risk management, regulatory reporting, compliance, data governance and data quality management as well as their own product solutions
A holistic approach is the decisive success factor for our implementation. In addition to the legal requirements and best-practice solutions, we always have the special situation of our customer in view. Our experts in the Risk & Regulation team at Be Group can support in a variety of ways.
What we offer you as a service:
- full or partial implementation of national and international supervisory regulations in your company (including impact analysis, pre-study, implementation and final documentation)
- Individual assessment and examination of projects under prudential aspects
- Gap analyzes on the implementation of current regulatory regulations, such as the minimum requirements for risk management
- Introduction of risk-adjusted corporate management approaches
- Investigation and certification of valuation and risk models, including rating procedures and model validation
- Analysis of the internal control system and design of commercial, credit, risk management and collateral management processes
- Support for the selection of IT systems and their system integration
- Support for automation / digitization of Regulatory Reporting Workflows
- Latest information on regulatory changes
- Implementation of own software solution for regulatory reporting on EMIR, FinfraG and MiFiD II / MiFiR
- Regulatory Reporting as a Service