Our consulting services are geared to delivering realistic and resilient project implementations, which modernise your IT infrastructure and landscape, with a dedication and focus on achieving your goals. Cost consciousness, time to market and customer orientation are key aspects that drive us.
IT architecture analysis and planning
- Structured analysis, taking individual requirements, goals and focus into account.
- Vendor- and solution selection processes, e.g. RFI/RFP procurement, management and delivery of Proof of Concept (PoC) projects.
- Design of realistic, short term project plans, as well as long term roadmaps.
- Development of decision making tools and criteria for management boards.
Project consulting, methods and management
- Role driven project staffing, agile or traditional service delivery methods.
- Setup of a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Introduction of cross functional resources and control processes, ensuring maximum return.
- Licence management and Service Level Agreement (SLA) control.
Test management and –factory
- Benchmark analysis for test maturity levels and deviations.
- Support in transformation and expansion of test frameworks.
- Development of test factory concepts, processes and test cases.
- Build and expansion of automated test frameworks
Process consulting in corporates
- Formalise and standardise corporate processes
- Quantitative performance analysis for benchmarking process efficiency and effectiveness (time, costs).
- Gap analysis: ‘current’ vs ‘desired’, SIPOC diagrams, process control sheets.
- Development of transformation scenarios, Blue Print evaluation and support.
- Organisational design, staffing requirements and competencies, as well as work instructions and allocations.
- Integration of IT landscape components, e.g. evaluation of the impact of new or adapted applications on process parameters.
BE TSE’s IT consulting services are based on a profoundly structured methodology, which is adapted to your specific needs and requirements, ensuring optimal results that provide sustainable advantage, ensuring you can achieve your goals and objectives.