The European Be Group supports the leading financial service providers for the achievement of complex transformations processes.
As a result of our strong market position in the DACH region and our high qualified specialists, we support our customers by redesigning business models and by helping them to adapt to the sector-specific and regulatory requirements. Our operating and growing European team links branch knowledge with wide practical experience and works together with global players. Our consultants shape the today´s and future´s financial landscape.
Our biggest challenge stands in constantly encouraging talents, passion, discipline and energy, to encounter the complexity of a fast-changing world. Therefore, we are looking for you as qualified member to strengthen our team in Munich.
These contents and tasks await you:
- During your training, you will get to know the processes and structures of a technology company.
- The focus is on the development of software systems in the banking environment.
- You will have the opportunity to learn and master various programming languages (including Java) and developer tools (Git, Docker, Jenkins).
- You will support the creation of concepts, the development of modules, the testing of programs and the documentation of results in customer projects.
You have the following qualifications and characteristics:
- A (technical) high school diploma with good grades or a very good secondary school diploma.
- A pronounced interest in IT and software topics and technologies.
- You are independent, structured, flexible, self-initiated and reliable.
- Good general knowledge, good communication skills and a good appearance.
- First contact with IT topics and common programming languages are not a prerequisite but definitely an advantage.
- Enjoy teamwork and contact with people.
- If you successfully complete your training, you may be offered a position in the IT and “Digital Service and Solutions” departments.
Be Shaping the Future