Why should you become part of the Be team?
Be is a Leading European Business Consultancy and IT Services company dedicated to the ever-evolving financial services ecosystem. A wide range of services is offered to Banks, Insurance companies, and Processors in the Financial Industry – leveraging on strong and valuable partnerships with market leaders. We serve our clients by helping them to shape their journey through offering specialist content advice, digital services, innovatively orchestrating end to end solutions, and providing application lifecycle services.
Our consultants shape the financial landscape of today and the future. We build on talented people forming leading specialists in the Financial Industry. Our people stand out for their domain knowledge, can do attitude and commitment to live by client pace and culture.
We are looking for you to strengthen our team in Munich, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart, Vienna & Zurich.
Job offer details
For a customer project we are looking for an IT Security Specialist in permanent position.
The contract is limited from 01.10.2021 – 31.12.2022, working location is Frankfurt am Main.
- Independent evaluation and assessment of internal and external sources on Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) analyses as well as preparation and proper dissemination of this information
- Technical operation of the vulnerability identification (“scanning”) and management solution
- Connection of new systems to the solution
- Creation and maintenance of scan schedules
- Creation and maintenance of queries, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Creation and maintenance of operational metrics
- Engineering support for operational changes and customizations (e.g. updates, new components, etc.)
- Provide service and consulting to existing and new customers in the event of issues, change and customization requests, and general product consultation
- Preparation, execution and follow-up of technical IT security investigations
- Penetration testing (“classic” and scenario- or threat-based, e.g. in the form of so-called Red Team Assessments)
- Vulnerability scans
- Code reviews
- Compliance checks
- General, good knowledge of IT security, especially of attack tools and methods
- Solid IT knowledge
- Current threat scenarios and perpetrator groupings as well as attack detection technologies and methods
- Cyber threat intelligence; hands-on experience in collecting, processing, assessing, sharing and using intelligence data and information at tactical (e.g. indicators of compromise (IOCs) and operational (e.g. tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) levels as well as handling related tools and participating in intelligence networks
- Security investigations
- Hands-on experience working with solutions to identify and manage vulnerabilities in heterogeneous, complex enterprise environments
- Practical experience in dealing with the solutions “Security Center”, “Nessus” as well as “Tenable.io” of the manufacturer Tenable
- Fluent German, good English
Do not wait any longer
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you personally.
Please send your complete documents to email@example.com